Re-Linked: September 6th, 2018
This is the first installment of Re-Linked, where I'll semi-regularly post a list of things that I found interesting covering a series of topics.
- Variable Font Support: Eric Meyer points out that Firefox 62 enables both float shapes and variable fonts in CSS, meaning that (depending on your operating system) every major browser now supports the latter!
- Medium: Custom Domains service deprecation: I considered starting this blog on Medium, and I'm glad I didn't. I would have continued to have my own domain there if I'd started at the same time, but as a writing platform I was hesitant based on their recent changes.
- New Release: Tor Browser 8.0: Looks great! Go update your Tor Browser. I like the display of the Circuit display.
- ENJOY: Really nice layout an animation for a culinary/event space in Norfolk. Via codrops.
- Chromium bugs: "www." subdomain missing from URL: For the love of all that is holy - and the sake of user experience - Google needs to stop mucking around with URLs. Yes, URLs are confusing. No, this isn't a good way of fixing the problem.